Sunday, September 12, 2010

Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Policy Mini Album (Bluemoon DT Project)


Here's a super exciting Graphic 45 mini album (DT project) that I LOVED making!! That's right ... anything Graphic 45 is going to be thrilling to play with! BUT this mini album project just came together snappy quick because of all the amazing product I used... the PAPERS!!! HELLO... Graphic 45 are you kidding me.??!! The prints/images are fun and funky!! Oh, and BONUS: Graphic 45 came out with their Stamples!!! Yay.. I was lucky enough to get my hands on these and make some scrappy happiness!! The Stamples are all amazing and make for a super fun and easy project because these embellies are 'ALREADY VINTAGE BEAUTIFIED'!!!! You have to check these out :) There's chipboard pieces/buttons, envelope tags, VINTAGE FLOWERS & Stickers.... and ON and ON!! :) Ta-hee!  So super exciting... !!! 

Ok... anyways, you should make one of these mini's--- YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!! Go over to BlueMoon Scrapbooking and scoop up some of these amazing Graphic 45 products before they are gone... yikes! 

Here's some picts of my Graphic 45 Steampunk mini album!! I hope you enjoy ... 

Warning.... **** pHOTo - HeavY ****


















Products used:


and a whole bunch MORE of other scrappy happiness!! :)
Have a happy Scrappy Time!! and Congratulations to the WINNER OF MY 'MAKING the BM DT TEAM" GIVEAWAY!!! Please see the video for winners name!! And ... *THANK YOU* for all the super sweet comments/emails and thoughtful words! I have to tell you... all you wonderful talented scrappy gals.. make this scrapbooking passion even more thrilling!!

Will the winner please email me within a week to claim the BOX filled with SCRAPPY HAPPINESS!! :)


28 comments:

  1. W-O-W! I LOVE it! Your mini is a huge thing of icandy! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly gorgeous Stephanie!! it is just wow! i love graphic 45 papers and u did such an awsome job with this mini, i have to stop watching ur project cus u always make me wanna go and buy and create straight away:) i have already bought cappalle stuff by basic grey cus i was so inspired buy ur origins minialbum, i iwll post as soon as i get doen with it. i also would love to see you post some more kits on ur blog, i would lov eto buy!!! i missed the kits you posted previously. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Steph that is breathetaking, oh man thats gorgeous!!!!
    Those Graphic 45s are fabulous papers!!
    But look at your work.... it's just wonderful!!!
    I do hope I can make something just even a little like that with my Tim Holtz kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous mini. its so so so pretty. those papers are just gorgeous. i have yet to work with them but hopefully soon. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie,
    Sign me up for the October swap. Where do those stamps come from? Just the coolest images. So excited!
    Iley

    ReplyDelete
  6. AS USUAL dear friend...you did an AMAZING job!!!!! I love it!!! Soooo you...this paper line is amazing...I LOVE IT! But your talents and putting it together...OHMY galpal...it is truly a fantastic album and a superior designed mini...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi steph! Way cute mini! I really love it. you did a fantabo job w/it.

    Please sign me up for your October Image Tag swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! I won!! *bounces* Thanks so much! Where should I send you my details?!

    Kris
    http://iamnomartha.blogspot.com/
    Youtube: crazygal77

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Steff!!!

    Man! I can't get over how awesome your mini is! Love it!!! Can't wait to see what you create next!

    Stephanie =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply amazing! Off to YT to watch the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Stephanie! The album is a work of art...beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully gorgeous...there are not enough pretty words to describe your mini...LOVE everything about it. Congrats on making the BM DT...how exciting...you deserve it.
    I would like to be in your Ocotber Tag image swap if there is room.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely LOVE your minis...you are soooo talented. Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous projects and inspiring us as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am speachless!!! WOW gorgeous book! I made my first mini paper bag album for my friend last month for her 50th bday..and I am hooked!! Thansk for sharing such a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything you do is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an inspiring mini! I love the way you manage to include so many pockets in your projects! Thanks for sharing! Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just loooove your mini :-) It is so
    beautiful :-) Love yuor videos:-) Hug fraom Lena in Norway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your mini is absolutely gorgeous Steph! I love it! Congratulations!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fabulous mini. You are so talented Steph, thanks for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous book, Stephanie! I can't wait to get started on my own. Where did you get the image of the hot air balloon on your cover? I couldn't find it in the Steampunk Debutante papers. Looking forward to your next creation!
    Nancy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this mini! I had bought some of these papers and LOVE them, I was trying to find a book of it, Im glad I did, and I found a project to do with all the awesome papers too! where did you get the clear paper that has the quote "I have always preferred having wings than having things"? did you stamp it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning little album Steph a real piece of inspiration for me. Congratulations on becoming a designer for G45.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my God !!! How it's wonderfull, marvellous !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This mini is gorgeous! I especially love to see how you do your layering...very inspiring! My mouth waters everytime I see the Steampunk Debutante papers! LOL Colors are so vivid, and the images are beautiful enough to frame! By the way, I giggle whenever you apologize for the length of your videos because I think they aren't long enough! LOL I always want to see more! Thanks so much for sharing your creative self with us!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love Love Love everything. Quick question. Do you use 12x12 or 8x8 papers for your mini albums? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your project and SO LOVE YOUR FUN, ENTHUSIASM!!!! This is a super collection.

    ReplyDelete